Monday, September 19, 2011

South Carolina

Quick note for the record. My preseason pick for the college football national championship is South Carolina vs. Oklahoma. Knowing full well that i might be a year early on South Carolina. I just feel they have some big time playmakers on both sides of the ball that will allow them to win those 50-50 games. While South Carolina has not been overly impressive in the first 3 games, I feel the playmakers have been making plays. I have watched about 95 percent of South Carolina's snaps, the main reservations I have is Garcia hasn't made the leap I was expecting. Infact he has looked down right awful at times.

I still think South Carolina can get through the regular season unscathed. Though LSU and Bama would have to favored at this point...though that is a long way away. Why I love college football.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad and my couch

Location:Couch

No comments:

Post a Comment